Re: Anyone use 3rd party search tools w/org-mode?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: Anyone use 3rd party search tools w/org-mode?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:09:30 -0500

The way I got Swish to index org files was to create a script that
generated an xml file
(https://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/07/06/Indexing-headlines-in-org-files-with-swish-e-with-laser-sharp-results/)
or html
(http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/07/03/Using-swish-e-to-index-org-files-as-html/)
that it could index. This is probably a general strategy for these tools.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F