Capture to heading of current cursor

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Capture to heading of current cursor
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:26:12 -0600

Hello all,

I know I've asked this before, but can't remember the quick & easy path (TM)
to creating an org-capture template which will capture to the current heading?

It would be cool to simply "re-use" my existing capture templates and override the
destination to "wherever my cursor is now" -- this would allow me to keep all the capture
templates and avoid defining new ones with only the target re-defined.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Nate