Re: included text

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: included text
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 08:42:08 +0000

On Sunday,  3 Nov 2019 at 12:37, Samuel Wales wrote:
> ah, or do you mean you refer the reader to the text by a regular link
> instaed of including?  that's not what i am lokoing for here as these
> are separate posts.

Yes, this is what I meant, in case the adjusted use case were of some
use.  But it would seem that it won't help you in this case.  Therefore,
I would suggest macros for short amounts of text or #+include for larger
text blocks.  Mind you, an alternative could be #+CALL-ing a src block
that generates the text as output?

--
: Professor Eric S Fraga, http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf
: PGP/GPG key: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D