Re: Bug: error: (invalid-function org-table-with-shrunk-field) [9.2.6 (9

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: Bug: error: (invalid-function org-table-with-shrunk-field) [9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpaplus @ /home/minshall/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191014/)]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:38:53 -0800

Nicholas,

thanks for trying.  i am also unable to reproduce it.  i notice there
appears to be a new org-plus-contrib, and i suppose that might be a
factor.  (or, i messed up somehow.)  presumably, this is a dead bug.

in case it's *not* dead: i notice in my notes i had found this
----
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/46923/orgmode-table-error-shrunk-field
----
that seemed to (10 months ago) describe my issue.

and, the stack trace was:
----
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function org-table-with-shrunk-field)
  org-table-with-shrunk-field(nil)
  org-self-insert-command(1)
  funcall-interactively(org-self-insert-command 1)
  call-interactively(org-self-insert-command nil nil)
  command-execute(org-self-insert-command)
----

cheers, Greg