Re: included text

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: included text
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 12:36:27 -0700

can you give an example of using an internal link?  this would work
for me.  but i am not getting what you mean.

* text to be included
<<a b c>>
* blog post 1
twinkle star [syntactic magic]

?

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.