tags-todo agenda: Show scheduling info

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: tags-todo agenda: Show scheduling info
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 12:00:32 -0500

Hello all,

I'm having trouble with simply trying to show any scheduling information
about a heading in a tags-todo search.

Can someone point me to how to do this?

I thought that I define a custom agenda command like this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands '(
    ("p" "Foo" tags-todo "+foo"
     (
(org-agenda-prefix-format "Hello World %s")
 (org-agenda-remove-times-when-in-prefix nil)
(org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))))

And have data like this:

* todo Something            :foo:
SCHEDULED: <2019-11-02 Sat>

I want my agenda view to show that this entry is scheduled.  However, all I get is this:

Hello World Something                                  :foo:

From the documentation for org-agenda-prefix-format it seems that %s should
do the trick, right?  I've even tried tinkering with org-agenda-remove-times-when-in-prefix.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Nate