Re: Bug: org-mime-htmlize generates unwanted equations numbers in mail [

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: Bug: org-mime-htmlize generates unwanted equations numbers in mail [9.2.5 (release_9.2.5-521-gdea0c7 @ /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/)]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 02:22:46 -0400

Hi,

I think I wrote some of that code, I was not trying to support
"unnumbered" environments.  If I understand correctly, this is what you
are trying to get.

The attached patch attempts to solve this.  Currently, `displaymath' and
`*' environments do not get numbers, I am not sure if there are other
environments that should not get numbers; please let me know if you have
others in mind.

If you (and others) could test and/or review the patch, we could
probably get it merged at some point.

Thanks,

thibault

On 2019-11-01T09:55:49-0400, Uwe Brauer wrote:

  >>> "FE" == Fraga, Eric <address@hidden> writes:

     > On Friday,  1 Nov 2019 at 08:52, Uwe Brauer wrote:
     >> As the attached screenshots show, the png contain unwanted equations
     >> numbers (displaymath adn equation* have been used which should not
     >> generate those numbers).

     > Uwe,

     > when I invoke org-mime-htmlize with your equations, as written, I do not
get any equation numbers.

  Thanks, so it is my setting. I wounder how can I debug this?