exporting ics files with broken link

From: Prof. Dr. Johanna May
Subject: exporting ics files with broken link
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:46:20 +0100

Hey there,

using https://orgmode.org/manual/iCalendar-export.html I wanted to
export my agenda files. I tried exporting just one file, or combining
the agenda files. But I always get an error message about an unresolved
link to "selfhosted.libhunt.com". - This link is not in any of my agenda
files or .org files. So it must be sitting somewhere else but I cannot
find out where. Any hints on how to repair that? Any hints in which file
that strange link may sit? And: how can I make sure my files stay
exportable?

Thanks,

Cheers,