Re: Org mode for meeting minutes

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Org mode for meeting minutes
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 15:49:33 +0000

On Thursday, 31 Oct 2019 at 15:03, Christian Egli wrote:
> His mail is from 2008 and a lot has happened in the mean time.

Although a lot has happened in the meantime, I've not seen anything pass
by which addresses minutes of meetings and tracking actions.  I used to
use org to take minutes but haven't done so in a very long time
(advantage of having somebody else do it for me now ;-)).  What you've
done with an active dblock (and TODO states being the names of people!)
looks good and should definitely be put on Worg at the very least.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78