Anyone use 3rd party search tools w/org-mode?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Anyone use 3rd party search tools w/org-mode?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:07:25 -0400

Hello all,

I'm considering "indexing" my org-mode files and haven't done any research into
this.  I'm sure there's 100 different ways to do this but wanted to ask the list if anyone
is indexing their org-mode files and using a search tool like Solr, Elastic or smaller indexing engines to search their org-files.

Emacs integration obviously would be a plus.

Thanks for any feedback,
--Nate