Re: Good way to pre/view LaTeX-lines?

From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov
Subject: Re: Good way to pre/view LaTeX-lines?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 03:54:45 +0600

>> https://ivanaf.com/Automatic_Latex_Fragment_Toggling_in_org-mode.html

Exactly what I wanted. I will be using this.

BTW just as a minor point, no need for setq when byte-compiling,
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Compilation-Functions.html#Compilation-Functions
/This function byte-compiles the function definition of symbol, replacing the previous definition with the compiled one./

And thank you!

Regards,
Dmitrii