Re: Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:36:45 +0000

On Tuesday, 29 Oct 2019 at 22:57, Vladimir Nikishkin wrote:
> Please, consider visitiong M-x info-display-manual RET org RET section
> 15.2, paragraph 4.

You must have a different version of the manual than I have.  For me,
this section is on header arguments for working with source code and the
4th paragraph says nothing relevant as far as I can tell.  Anyway, no
worries.  I hope you get what you want sorted.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-544-gd215c3