Re: Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 08:21:51 +0000

On Tuesday, 29 Oct 2019 at 16:09, Vladimir Nikishkin wrote:
> I used org 8 until recently, and it used to be that I could type "<"
> at the beginning of a line, and it would be still a single "<" (thus
> allowing the expansion of structured templates with TAB)

Expansion of structured templates is no longer done using < at the start
of a line.  A more general approach is now available,
org-insert-structure-template which is bound to C-c C-, for me at
least.  It prompts for what to insert and, most importantly, will wrap
the structure around any region that has been selected.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78