Re: Refresher on including R/ggplot2 output via latex/pdf?

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Refresher on including R/ggplot2 output via latex/pdf?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 21:32:37 -0700

Your code block looks fine to me. The typical R code block headers I use is as
follows:

:session :results output graphics :file path/to/file.png :exports results :eval
never-export

One thing I've noticed, if I have an existing graphics device open, it
can mess up plots when executing an org-babel cell. Calling dev.off() a
few times fixes this for me.

Note I pretty much always use R blocks with the :session argument,
things might be pretty different without it.