Re: [O] Creating a (RabbitMQ) diagram

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Creating a (RabbitMQ) diagram
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:45:06 +0000

On Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 at 15:21, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I tried it out (after a bit of configuring) with the following:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file groupingComponents.eps :noexport

[...]

> It looks a bit different, but I will not worry about it at the moment.

I use the following tools within org for eventual export to PDF via
latex: tikz, ditaa, graphviz (dot, neato, ...), & plantuml.  I've even
bee known to use LaTeX's own picture environmnt.  They each have
different advantages and disadvantages but all work well with org in my
opinion.

> Is it best to save it as eps, or better another format? (When using it with
> LaTeX.)

I would save as PDF, whenever possible.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-544-gd215c3