[O] Creating a (RabbitMQ) diagram

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: [O] Creating a (RabbitMQ) diagram
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:01:28 +0200

I need to give a workshop where I have to display a lot of diagrams. For example something like the added RabbitMQ diagram.
I understood that this would be relatively easy with org-mode. (It does not have to be as fancy. It is mostly to visualise the functionalities.)

I create my presentation with LaTeX Beamer (what I am also learning at the moment). So it would be nice if I could generate code that can be included
in LaTeX, but just png-files are also acceptable.

What is the best way to take this on? I need to generate quit a few diagrams and while I have worked with org-mode, I do not have much experience with creating graphics.

--
Cecil Westerhof