Re: [O] [RFC] Document level property drawer

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Document level property drawer
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 17:49:05 +0000

Hi again,

I'd like to take the next step with this patch. I'm hesitant to do it without
wider support though, since only a few people have commented.

@Marco Wahl; As I understand you've applied the patch and tried it out. Have
you found any issues yet? What do you think of the patch after having used it
for a while?

Any other thoughts/comments/objections/praises?

Regards
Gustav