Re: [O] [ANN] org-sidebar-tree: Sidebar tree-view buffer for outline nav

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] org-sidebar-tree: Sidebar tree-view buffer for outline navigation
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:42:06 +0800

This is really a helpful sidebar package. Thanks :) I like it very much.

Hope can add an command to toggle it. I found I have to manually close it.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3