[O] export file within a folder (and possibly with a pattern)

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: [O] export file within a folder (and possibly with a pattern)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 11:51:42 +0200

Hi all,
in my org files I've got something like:

#+export_file_name: PDF/2019_MY_PRESENTATION

but I've seen that if the containing folder (PDF) is not there there
is no way to generate the file at all. Is there any toggle to
instrument org to create the directory if it does not exist?
Also, any chance to place a pattern (e.g., timestamp) in the name of
the exported file?

Thanks,
Luca