Re: [O] org-mode vs pandoc export

From: CHARPENTIER Emmanuel
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode vs pandoc export
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 12:36:23 +0000

1) I just checked: I was incorrect, Pythontex now has complete support
for R language. One can now use it for processing \LaTeX files
including Sage, R (and of course, Python) chunks.

2) Please, DO NOT include "images of a table" in a scientific document!
Lazy students pull this one on me in their manuscripts, and it's a
pain: you can't do a thing with such horrors, and you have to retype
manually these data if you want to work on them...

3) Did you try the route org-->LaTeX-->WhateverViaPandoc suggested by
John Kitchin ?

--
Emmanuel Charpentier

PS: I'm surprised that a philosophy journal does not accept \LaTeX
submissions: formal mathematics have been part of the philosophical
toolbox for a looooong while (since about 700 BC IIRC...).