[O] Effort estimates on repeating tasks

From: garjola
Subject: [O] Effort estimates on repeating tasks
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:39:10 +0200

Hi,

I like the warning in the mode line when the time clocked on a task goes
beyond the effort estimates in the properties drawer.

However, I don’t know how to use this for repeating tasks or habits.
That is, I want to work on a given task every day for less than N
minutes and be warned when going beyond this amount. Of course,
using the Effort property will warn me the first time, but will be
useless after that, unless I delete the clocked time at the beginning of
each new session.

Is there a way to do that properly?

Thanks in advance for your help.

G.