Re: [O] superfluous <code> tags in html src block output

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] superfluous <code> tags in html src block output
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 17:53:25 +0000

This is newer:

===
commit ded3d27b1468b878197e5fe55a70c5e13350ea27
Author: Nik Clayton <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Jun 4 11:57:40 2019 +0200

    ox-html: Wrap each line of a source block in a code element

    * lisp/ox-html.el (org-html-do-format-code): Wrap each line of a source
block
    in a code element.

    This makes it straightforward to add custom decorations to each line
    using CSS :before and :after properties.

===

HTH,

Chuck