Re: [O] Cannot display local images with orgmode under macOS

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] Cannot display local images with orgmode under macOS
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 09:43:21 +0200

Hi!

Thanks all for checking the issue!

Your analysis hints to check the handling of images given by an url
vs. given by file.  I think this is something for somewhen else.  (At
least I captured a respective task.)

Regarding the issue about the display of inline images the tests
can be summarized like this:

|       | OS          |  Emacs | magick | inline images |
|       |             |        |        | display       |
|-------+-------------+--------+--------+---------------|
| Duan  | arch        |        |        | yes           |
| Duan  | mac         |        |        | no            |
| Chuck | mac 10.14.6 |   26.1 | yes    | yes           |
| Tim   | mac 10.14.6 |   26.3 | yes    | yes           |
| Rick  | mac         | master | no     | yes           |

This is indication that there is an individual issue on Duan's side
AFAICT.

I highly recommend to blend out the individual configuration and try
again.  If the display still fails then provide a concrete minimal
complete example for further invesigation.

Thanks all and best regards,
--
Marco