[O] [ANN] helm-org-ql command

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [O] [ANN] helm-org-ql command
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:33:11 -0500

Hi friends,

Today I published a Helm command for org-ql, helm-org-ql, which makes it
quick and easy to search Org files.  You can adjust a query and
immediately see how the results change, and you can easily narrow down a
query until you see only the results you want.  You can then jump
directly to a result by pressing RET, or you can press C-x C-s to save
the results to a persistent org-ql-search buffer.  Then you can even
save the search query by pressing C-x C-s again, allowing you to access
it again later with the org-ql-view command.

You can see a screencast of using helm-org-ql here:

https://github.com/alphapapa/org-ql#helm-org-ql

Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,
Adam