Re: [O] Make beamer items ticked or alerted via overlay?

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Make beamer items ticked or alerted via overlay?
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:06:52 +0000

On Monday,  9 Sep 2019 at 11:06, Loris Bennett wrote:

[...]

> I was wondering, however, whether there is a more compact way to do the
> second line, i.e. without having to repeat the text for which I want to
> change the colour.

This is really more of a LaTeX question.  In any case, I would do
something like this:

#+begin_src org
  ,* slide
  - first
  - @@latex:\alert<3->{\only<2->{@@second@@latex:}}@@
#+end_src

You could invert the order of only and alert in that line.

And, if you do this a lot, you might wish to start looking at org macros to
make it easier and cleaner/prettier.

HTH,
eric
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-420-ga18edf