[O] Extending ob-plantuml keywords

From: Norman Walsh
Subject: [O] Extending ob-plantuml keywords
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:30:38 +0100

Hi,

On a casual inspection, it appears that ob-plantuml hardcodes the
plantuml keywords @startuml/@enduml around the source block.

There are at least a couple of other keywords that can be used
(@startsalt and @startmindmap).

I’m tempted to hack at obj-plantuml a bit to support keyword selection
somehow. Before I do that, has anyone else already done it?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <address@hidden> | There has never been a perfect