Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 17:46:43 -0700

thanks for your clarification.  i had thought that it did the
daily/weekly agenda also.  that's the one that is slow for me.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.