[O] List unstuck projects in agenda

From: Josiah Schwab
Subject: [O] List unstuck projects in agenda
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:03:51 -0700

Hello,

I want to separately display stuck and unstuck projects in my agenda.

I define my stuck projects via setting org-stuck-projects, so displaying
stuck ones is easy (via a (stuck "") in org-agenda-custom-commands).

I want to have another section of the agenda that displays only my
unstuck projects.  I am finding this difficult.

I searched the list archives and found this old thread.

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-01/msg00104.html

Is a something along the lines of a copy-paste-tweak of
org-agenda-list-stuck-projects still the easiest way to go?

Josiah