Re: [O] [bug] Export to latex truncates long subsections (WE attached)

From: Julius Dittmar
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Export to latex truncates long subsections (WE attached)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:12:41 +0200

Hi Vladimir,

I see two problems in the generated LaTeX-file you'd need to address.

First, LaTeX has problems handling URLs in section (or subsection)
headers. That's one of the reasons LaTeX chokes on the second run of
that file -- it's only partially generated, not completely.

The second is the fact that there's no content in all those subsections.
I guess that's why LaTeX's page break algorithm fails: It does not want
to make a page break immediately after a section heading. Thus there's
no viable place for LaTeX to break that page.

As there's no contents in all those subsections, how about changing it
to a list with checkboxes? Then the problem with the URLs is solved too.

HTH,
Julius