Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 19:38:13 +0200

    AP> FYI, I just pushed a new feature to org-ql: custom agenda
    AP> blocks.  This allows the use of org-ql queries in custom agenda
    AP> commands.

[...]

    AP> Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Hi Adam,

thank you for the feature.  I looked at org-ql and org-super-agenda (for
the first time) and they look interesting.  So interesting that I've
decided to convert my agendas to it, with some improvements.  It took a
lot of effort and was sometimes tricky (although probably not more than
standard Org agendas) but the result is nice and worth it.

I've sent some feedback to the GitHub issue tracker.  On the positive
note, org-ql + org-super-agenda is superfast, agenda definitions are
much easier to read, they are also relatively easy to write (once one
finds out how) and I like the added flexibility.  Overall, I like it,
it's nice and useful, indeed something like org-agenda-ng.  Thank you
for your work!

Thanks,
Milan