Re: [O] Org syntax inside verbatim/literal blocks

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Org syntax inside verbatim/literal blocks
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 15:24:56 +0200

Hello,

Štěpán Němec <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, thank you, patch attached (on top of current maint branch).
>
> I don't know how robust the footnote indexing is, e.g. putting #+cindex
> above instead of below [fn] lead to errors during 'make info'; but the
> version attached does work (for the texinfo export at least).

Thank you.

I thought the idea was to move the information outside of the footnote.
I applied a different patch, in master. Let me know if it is enough.

Side note: you cannot use CINDEX keyword in a footnote definition
because Texinfo inlines them, which is not compatible with @cindex
commands.

Regards,

--