Re: [O] Bug: Description of org agenda columns format in manual not corr

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Description of org agenda columns format in manual not correct/misleading
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 14:26:58 +0200

It is already in the git master branch.

Carsten

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:46 PM Andrew Francis Swann <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Carsten,

This sounds like a very good solution.  I look forward to it being implemented.

Andrew

--

Andrew Swann | Associate Professor | Tel +45 871 55767 | address@hidden | http://home.math.au.dk/swann/ | Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University, Ny Munkegade 118, Bldg 1530, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark | Dept +45 871 50000 | Fax +45 8613 1769