Re: [O] Problem with org-mode odt exporter for styling exported src code

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-mode odt exporter for styling exported src code blocks
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:34:04 +0000

On Thursday, 15 Aug 2019 at 12:51, Laurent Geneste wrote:
>    I try to change the style of src code blocks export with odt
>    exporter but it does not work as expected.

It doesn't work for me either.  I struggled with this some time ago and
never did figure it out.  I did learn a lot about the xml files ODT
uses, mind you.  ;-)

Looking at you two .odt files, the styles.xml files differ *only* in the
OrgSrcBlock definition.  Is org maybe overriding this somehow/somewhere?
Maybe have a look at ox-odt.el and look for the colour "#38393d".

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-401-gfabd6d