Re: [O] Bug: canceled capture operation results in demoted following hea

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: canceled capture operation results in demoted following heading when template ends with newline [9.2.4 (9.2.4-11-g1c3eae-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190722/)]
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 10:48:57 -0300

Hi Carsten,

yes, let’s see if anyone else can reproduce. If not, feel free to file it under the old "little piece between the keyboard and the chair".

Best,
Gustavo.

On Sat, Aug 10 2019, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

I am also on Emacs 26.2, and I don't know where to look if I cannot
reproduce the problem.

It would be useful if someone else tries your minimal example and reports
back.

Carsten

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 12:54 PM Gustavo Barros <address@hidden>