Re: [O] getting access to a self-invented option?

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: [O] getting access to a self-invented option?
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 01:28:12 -0400

Hi,

I am not sure where you are trying to get to the value (in the
publishing function?), but I use something like the following to handle
custom keywords:

,----
| #+MWP_EXPORT_TYPE: slides
|
| #+name: elt
| #+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent :exports none
| (let ((tree (org-element-parse-buffer)))
|   (org-element-map
|       tree 'keyword
|     (lambda (r)
|       (let ((key (org-element-property :key r))
|             (value (org-element-property :value r)))
|         (when (string= key "MWP_EXPORT_TYPE")
|           value))) ;; Return the keyword value
|     nil t))
| #+end_src
`----

If you have access to the parsed tree or the buffer filename, you may be
able to use this or something similar (maybe wrapped in a function).

Hope it helps.