Re: [O] exported contacts problem

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] exported contacts problem
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 08:07:21 +1000

Maybe, but those are unusually high maildir numbers IMO. I have approx
8Gb of email messages, but only have a handful of maildirs - this is
primarily why I prefer mu4e and org as a powerful mail workflow.

I use to use the old model of sorting email into many different folders,
but it was just too time consuming. My inbox was always large and I
spent hours each week just sorting and refiling my messages.

Now I just have a couple of maildirs for each account - inbox, archived,
sent, draft and thats it. For messages I need to track, I create an
org-todo with a mu4e link and if I need to find an old message, mu
search works fine.

Now my inbox has approx 20 messages and I spend no time sorting and
refiling messages.

Mutt is OK, but does not integrate well with emacs. I live in emacs, so
I want my mail reader there as well.

--
Tim Cross