[O] org-drill vocabulary and question about properties

From: Gerhard Butscher
Subject: [O] org-drill vocabulary and question about properties
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 16:56:44 +0200

Hello,
I intend to use org-drill for learning vocabulary (german-spanish). Does anybody know a repository of such a vocabulary?

As far as I know the inner workings of org-drill are placed in the :PROPERTIES: section of the item. When I use :DRILL_CARD_TYPE: twosided then the item gets questioned some time in german and some time in spanish. But the PROPERTIES are still only once there. If I want to track the learning in both directions separately, I need to make two items for one word, once german-spanish and once spanish-german. Am I right?

Sincerely
Gerhard