Re: [O] Show breadcrumbs of nodes in agenda

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [O] Show breadcrumbs of nodes in agenda
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:23:54 -0500

Also, on my system, the breadcrumb of the headline under the cursor
is shown at the bottom of my Emacs:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s226/sh/d9e40d44-0c12-4015-a536-f78ff1840de6/67695bdf33fa3aa8ef91fdf199207f3d

I don't know if I had to do anything special to get this.

Thanks,
--Nate

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:04 AM Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:
Florian Lindner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> the agenda only shows the title of nodes, like:
>
> capture:    TODO Task 1
>
> Often, I have a structure like
>
> * Project A
> ** Task 1
>
> * Project B
> ** Task 1
>
> then, I get no idea, from what project the task actually is.
>
> Is there a way to also show the title of the parent in agenda buffer or even full breadcrumbs?

You can use %b in the value of `org-agenda-prefix-format'.