Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like ope

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like openoffice)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:16:35 +0000

On Thursday, 25 Jul 2019 at 09:53, Luca Ferrari wrote:
> Thanks a lot, I'm refactoring it to my needs but it is a very good
> starting point. However, I had to place a
> \usepackage{tikz}
> in the theme file to make it compile.

Yes, indeed; I have that as a default package to load by org for all
LaTeX export cases as I use tikz all the time.

> Now, the first question is: is there a way I define the image width to
> automatically adjust to the slide size?
> Something like the following almost work:
>
> \node[inner sep=0pt,above,left] (logo) at (\paperwidth,8pt)
> {\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth]{images/logo.png}};
>
> but the image does not keep proportions. It would be better to enlarge
> the image from right to left up to all the space before the page
> numbering. Any hint?

Nothing beyond what you have already done.  I am surprised that the
image proportions are not preserved.  Maybe post a minimal example
(including an image)?

--
: Professor Eric S Fraga, http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf
: Required hieroglyphics follow: ∀ε>0,∃δ>0∋|x-x₀|<δ⇒|f(x)-f(x₀)|<ε