Re: [O] Exporting in html with numeric references to headlines

From: Shérab
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting in html with numeric references to headlines
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 08:13:30 +0200

Dear Bruno and Nick,

Many thanks to both of you for having taken the time to respond to my
question.

Actually, my initial problem was in a larger document. There the links
didn't work but I now think it was because I did something wrong. When
writing to the list I wrote the toy example I sent and there, things
seemingly didn't work but for the reason you both pointed out, namely
that the document was too short. I did look at the generated HTML but
not properly enough, I am really sorry about the trouble.

Everything works fine now.

Thanks again for your kind assistance,

Shérab.