[O] org-todo-keywords (add note when switch to DONE)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-todo-keywords (add note when switch to DONE)
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 11:30:07 +0200

Hi

I am using the following setting (which I found
(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((sequence "TODO(t)" "WAIT(w@/!)" "|" "DONE(d!)" "CANCELED(c@)")))

Which works, almost like charms.

The only thing is, when I switch the states, at least optionally, I want
to have the possibility to add a note, explaining why I changed the
state.

Now C-u C-c C-t works for the switch from TODO to wait, but not from
wait to done.

So I also tried

(setq org-todo-keywords
;      '((sequence "TODO(t)" "WAIT(w@/!)" "|" "DONE(d@/!)" "CANCELED(c@)")))
      '((sequence "TODO(t)" "WAIT(w@/!)" "|" "DONE(d@)" "CANCELED(c@)")))

None of them worked, when I switch to DONE, no note is added

What do I miss?

Regards

Uwe Brauer