[O] Exporting to ODT with links to radio targets

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: [O] Exporting to ODT with links to radio targets
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:37:10 +0000

Hello all,

I need to share a document I have been writing in org which I would
normally export to PDF (via LaTeX, and which works very well).  To
share, I am exporting to ODT.  In general, the export is good enough for
my collaborator to make changes to the text (with track changes enabled
in whatever word processor he uses).  The exception is that links to
radio targets get exported to look like

      "some text OrgXref.org7b3090d more text"

where the Orgxxx is where I expected the text which would link to the
radio target.  I hope I am making sense...

Is there an easy way to tell org to simply output the radio link text?

I have written an export filter to remove the extraneous XML stuff
around the text but this seems like overkill so I wonder if I missed
something simple.  No worries if not!

Many thanks.

PS - radio targets are brilliant for long documents without needing to
     create a full index.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-379-g1b74ae