Re: [O] Compile failure

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Compile failure
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:57:42 +0000

On Monday, 24 Jun 2019 at 08:49, William Denton wrote:
> The current source isn't compiling, at least for me (this is with an
> Emacs freshly compiled from source):

[...]

> emacs: could not resolve realpath of "(null)": No such file or directory

I've run into this problem with the latest Emacs.  I reset back to
63b29f8107 and everything is fine.  There's been quite a bit of activity
on Emacs the past few days and something has broken (but I haven't had
time to explore the cause as I have too much work to do...).

I don't know if it is related to org or not.  I could not even start
Emacs but I do initialize org at startup so...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-379-g1b74ae