Re: [O] Minibuffer popup for org-contacts contact linking?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Minibuffer popup for org-contacts contact linking?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:07:47 -0400

No particular reasons, it is somewhat low in the priority list right now. There are a lot of experiments in there that I got to a point useful for me, but maybe not to others, and dependencies on helm and ivy that aren't common in org. I would probably like a better cache mechanism, etc.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering