Re: [O] Output result of source block to a file

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] Output result of source block to a file
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 21:17:29 +0800

Roger Mason <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I want to output the result of the evaluation of a (python) source block
> to a (graphics) file and have a link to the file inserted in the buffer.

For this, you should try updated header arguments like ":results graphics link"
or ":results file link".

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3