Re: [O] Proposal for new document-level syntax

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal for new document-level syntax
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 15:49:54 -0700

if the question is properties and settings, and not anything else,
then perhaps a solution could be to put them on a dedicated header,
and then the user can move them to top or bottom as desired.  the name
of this meta or level 0 header could be set in a variable.

perhaps alraedy considered or suggested.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.