Re: [O] strange output when executing matlab using babel, strange ,

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] strange output when executing matlab using babel, strange ,
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 11:59:34 -0400

you are putting it in :results output latex though, so it won't be changed on export. The contents of that block will be used verbatim I think in the latex export. Maybe you can change latex to raw instead. Then the org syntax will get converted to \textbf.

Otherwise, I think you have to put the latex markup in the output.

I still think it is a bug though, *step3:* does not act like a headline, and isn't valid headline syntax even at the beginning of a line. I don't think it should be getting escaped here.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:59 AM Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > I don't think anything is wrong: org quotes lines that look like
   > headlines in the babel output by prepending the comma.

But it shouldn't I want the output to be surrounded by * * because then
it is exported to latex as \textbf