[O] What happened to ATTR_ORG?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] What happened to ATTR_ORG?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 11:16:13 -0400 (EDT)

It used to be possible use ATTR_ORG on images to make them display at a different size, which was very useful when the images were large. It worked like this:

#+ATTR_ORG: :width 300
[[file:very-large-image.jpg]]

I haven't needed it for a while, but today I went to use it and it's gone! I grepped the source code, ORG-NEWS and the git log, but didn't see any mention of it. What happened? Did it go in version 9? Am I overlooking something? I feel like I've stepped into some parallel universe where everything is the same except this one Org command.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/