[O] GTD and CRM workflow for org-mode using Agenda and org-super-agenda

From: Daryl Manning
Subject: [O] GTD and CRM workflow for org-mode using Agenda and org-super-agenda [followup]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:50:52 +0700

I mentioned the setup I was recently using when I asked a question on how to "Add Notes" into a LOGBOOK property drawer (and thank you to the person who answered the question for me. It was a game-changer.).

A surprising (to me, anyway) number of people asked me privately to follow up about my setup and how I was using thing, so I promised I would put a blog post together (I had a draft from march anyhow... =] ).

Anyhow, have a solid draft up at:
https://daryl.wakatara.com/a-better-gtd-and-crm-flow-for-emacs-org-mode

Would love some feedback on if it answers peoples' question and would love some feedback on other things you'd need to see in it that it doesn't answer (within reason).

ciao !
Daryl