[O] bug#35419: bug#35419: [Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-M

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: [O] bug#35419: bug#35419: [Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-Mode (also, Jupyter)
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 13:03:50 +0200

For what I understand of eev (which I discover following this thread),
the idea is to create "notebooks" (à la Jupyter) of commands that can be
executed in
any orders the user want. So, lenses could be useful to apply the
correct mode the block of code at point.

--
Luke, use the FOSS

Sent from Emacs